Dr.SrinivasTadaraj is a Consultant Pediatrician & Neonatologist at Rainbow Children’s Hospitals. He is an Alumni of NTR University of Health Sciences and completed his MD (Pediatrics) at Government Medical College, Guntur. He completed his Senior Residecy from Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Secunderabad.
Prior to joining Rainbow Hospital, he worked as Assistant Professor in KIMS Hospital where he was a teacher for UG & PG training. He completed his Fellowship in Neonatology (IAP) and subsequently joined as faculty at Rainbow Children Hospital.
He is also a member of IMA, IAP & NNF. He was actively involved in various teaching and trainingprograms for nurses ,UG, PG & DNB pediatric trainees during his journey in the field of Pediatrics.
Areas of Special Interest:
· Critical care unit(NICU & PICU)
· Neonatal & Pediatric ventilation
· Care of ELBW (Extremely low birth weight ) and Sick Neonates
· Nutrition and Development.
· He is highly skillful and gained expertise in delivering Critical care services like Central lines, arterial lines, LP, Bone marrow biopsy, Peritoneal dialysis, Surfactant, Neonatal & Pediatric ventilation including CPAP, Conventional ventilation, high-frequency ventilation and NO for PPHN babies. He is also a regular clinician and can handle all pediatric infectious diseases.·
He has presented papers and posters at prestigious National Conferences such as NCPID and NEOCON. He gained expertise in Functional Echocardiography, Lung Ultrasound and Neurosonography in Neonates. He is actively involved in various teaching and training programmes for DNB paediatrics and Neonatology conducted at Rainbow Hospitals.
· Fellowship in Neonatology (IAP)Rainbow Children's Hospital, Banjara Hills(Hyderabad), TelanganaHighest ranked Children’s Hospital in India
· Assistant Professor in PediatricsKamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally, Telangana
· Senior Residency in Pediatrics, 2013- 2014Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad, Telangana
· MD Pediatrics, 2010- 2013Government Guntur Medical College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh One of the oldest Children’s Hospital
· Medical School, MBBS, 2003 - 2009MNR Medical College, Sangareddy,Osmania University, Telangana, India
Received Medals of Distinction in Anatomy, Pharmacology, and OBG, from NTR University of Health Sciences.