ABSTRACTS SELECTED FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
ABSTRACTS SELECTED FOR ORAL PRESENTATION
GUIDELINES FOR ORAL AND POSTER PRESENTATION:
- During poster walk, the author of the poster should be available for discussion.
- Posters should be fixed by 8 30 AM on 1ST December 2018 (first day of conference) and should not be removed till 4 PM on 2ND December 2018.
- Posters should be prepared in 3 ft x 5 ft size in portrait format.
- Posters should be fixed according to the poster numbers on the poster boards.
- Please display your poster number on the poster.
- Conference registration is mandatory for presenting the poster.
- The best poster will be eligible for a prize.
- Each presentation will be allotted 10 minutes (8 minutes presentation + 2 minutes questions and answers)
- Adherence to time is important and extra time will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Papers will be judged based on the originality, accuracy of the research methodology, relevance to clinical practice and presentation.
- The three best papers as selected by the judges after the presentation will be eligible for prizes.
- Decision of the judges is final.