Like most things, being better prepared helps you approach any event with greater confidence. At BirthRight by Rainbow Hospitals, Bangalore our specialists provide the right guidance, preparation and counselling such that childbirth can be an event to look forward to rather than be approached in fear and anxiety.
The childbirth preparatory classes at BirthRight by Rainbow Hospitals, Bangalore include help on coping with the changes of pregnancy, the do’s & don’ts, right eating habits and suggested exercises. The team conducting these classes includes – obstetricians, anesthetists, pediatricians, midwives, nutritionist and physiotherapist – who meet the couples every week over an informal setting.
The childbirth preparatory classes include:
- Positive Womb Experience
- Discomforts during pregnancy
- Exercises and Breathing Techniques (Booklet with description and figures of each exercise is given)
Who Can Attend?: Women in all stages of pregnancy!
LABOR PREPARATION CLASSES
- Labour Experiences (when to know exactly that you are in labour)
- Fear – tension – pain cycle
- Pain Medications (Epidural explained)
- Relaxation and Breathing Techniques
- The process of delivery
Who Can Attend?: Women from 36 weeks of pregnancy!
- Importance of Breastfeeding
- Tips on how to find out if the baby has had enough milk.
Who Can Attend?:Women from 36 weeks of pregnancy!